Oh, the precious and super effective keto diet! This diet has swept the nation because of its health benefits and fast weight loss results. If you are on the keto diet and haven’t heard of bulletproof coffee, you’re missing out. If you have heard of bulletproof coffee, you might not have heard of using Chicory Root as a healthy coffee alternative. Chicory Root is a plant that is apart of the dandelion family. It has a very similar taste to coffee and is often used as a coffee alternative or mixed with coffee. It is caffeine-free and is packed with inulin fiber. Inulin Fiber helps to promote weight loss and promote beneficial bacteria in the gut. Check out our keto-friendly chicory root coffee in the recipe below!
- 2 Tbsp of Herbaila Chicory Root
- 1 – 2 Tbsp of MCT Oil
- 1 – 2 Tbsp of Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter or Grass-Fed Ghee
- Bring one cup of water to a boil, then add two tablespoons of Herbaila Chicory Root
- Add MCT Oil and Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter or Grass-Fed Ghee
- Serve hot, or however, you like your coffee & enjoy.