DIY: Coconut Oil & Coffee Scrub
Coconut Oil and Coffee, that sounds magical. This powerful combo isn’t just for the keto dieters. It’s for people who want natural, clear, glowing and youthful skin. This inexpensive mask is perfect to achieve better skin health and will leave your skin, smooth, soft and noticeably clearer.
This homemade coffee scrub with coconut oil helps to remove dead skin cells, even skin tone and deeply nourish your skin for a fresh & radiant glow. Coffee helps to protect the skin against free radicals while coconut is an amazing skin moisturizer that soothes, hydrates and evens skin tone.
Not only does this scrub remove dead skin cells but it also helps to remove cellulite while firming and smoothing the skin. You’re going to love this scrub, check out the recipe below!
- 1 cup Organic Ground Coffee
- 1/2 Herbaila Fractioned Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (for Fragrance)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
Directions/ How to use:
- Mix ingredients together
- Srub in desired areas – can be used on lips too! and remember to rinse off
- Store scrub in a container (preferably glass) in a cool dry place, away from heat and moisture
Makes 2 cups
If you like coffee but are sensitive to caffeine, you can try this recipe out