Golden Milk has gained popularity over the years. Some companies have even started their own golden milk powder in a injestable powder form. Golden Milk is said to be apart of the ayurvedic practices because of the main ingredients Turmeric, Ginger and Cinnamon. All of these ingredients have numerous health benefits. Some health benefits include, lowering blood sugar levels, reducing joint inflammation and pain as well as protecting your heart against diseases. Golden Milk isn’t just packed with benefits, its also a delicious nutritious drink! Check out our vegan recipe below:
- 1 1/2 cups organic coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp Herbaila Turmeric Root Powder
- 1/12 tbsp Herbaila Cinnamon Powder.
- 1 tbsp of Herbaila Ginger Root
- 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Sweetner of choice (i.e stevia, coconut sugar, honey) We love using this Raw White Honey we found on amazon.
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl : Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, & Black Pepper
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl : Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, & Almond Milk
- Heat saucepan to medium heat. Pour wet ingredients in a saucepan, stir until you get a smooth consistency.
- Start adding in dry ingredients and stir into wet ingredients
- Whisk ingredients together in saucepan, add your sweetener of choice. Keep adding until you get your desired sweetness.
- Serve warm & enjoy!