Rose Water is one of the best beauty secrets you can add to your daily beauty regime. It is super easy to make and has loads of benefits for your skin and hair. Check out the benefits and recipe below.
Rose water Benefits
- Rose Water is a super hydrator. It helps to hydrate, rejuvenate and moisturize the skin, all while giving it a refreshed look.
- Rose Water has antioxidant properties, it strengthens skin cells and regenerates skin tissues.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to reduce redness in irritated skin, cool down flare-ups, helps to unclog pores and reduce acne.
- Helps to maintain the skin’s pH balance and control excess oil. It is also a great skin toner, it helps to even skin tone while tightening fine lines and wrinkles
- Rose water nourishes and moisturizes your scalp and hair. It is an all-natural hair conditioner and promotes hair growth.
What you’ll need
- 1 Glass Jar – either a large mason jar or a glass container with a wide opening
- 1/4 cup herbaila dried rose buds (buy here)
- 1-1/4 cups distilled water
- 1 tbsp of Witch Hazel (Optional)
- Place dried rose buds in glass container (heat proof)
- Heat water to a boil
- Pour boiling water over roses
- Let it cool – add witch hazel (optional)
- Strain out roses and store in the fridge
You can also buy a spray bottle from your local dollar store and use the water as a spray toner. Use before applying makeup and after you take your makeup off before bed. Remember to grab our all-natural pure rose buds here