Turmeric has been used for centuries as a medicinal herb and spice. It is packed with benefits. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and is loaded with antioxidants. Turmeric comes in many forms such as liquid, powder or capsules. Although many take it as a herbal supplement, turmeric is a golden miracle for your skin. Turmeric calms down skin inflammation, evens skin tone and even slows down cell damage. Check out our DIY face mask for glowing, radiant skin.
- 1 tbsp Herbaila Turmeric Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey (preferably raw)
- 1 teaspoon Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon plain organic yogurt
- Mix turmeric, honey, apple cider vinegar and yogurt in a bowl until you get a smooth paste-like consistency.
- Wash face with your favorite face wash & using a brush or a silicone face applicator and apply to face. Keep in mind turmeric turns fabric yellow. Try using an older shirt or avoid getting it on your clothes.
- Allow mask to sit for 10-15 minutes, do laundry or binge watch netflix until it’s time to take off
- Rinse the mask off with warm water or use a wash cloth. Pat face dry and follow up with a nighttime cream or your favorite moisturizer.